Martini Market Gleink Abbey near Steyr
Make sure to plan more than enough time to visit our Martini Market this year. Most exhibitors gladly explain and show visitors how much exacting and demanding work is required to create their works of art whether large or small.
Martini Market Gleink Abbey/Steyr
Date: Saturday, 09.+ Sunday, 10.11.2019
Exceptional arts and crafts
- Unique jewellery made of precious and semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls, old watches, wood, horn, etc...
- Fanciful bags made of diverse materials (for children too)
- Hats, caps and woollen hats – for winter wear
- Felt and silk scarves
- Plant-dyed clothing
The stalls also offer many other products whose manufacture cannot be demonstrated at the market due to the very sophisticated production techniques.
- The Goldhauben Women’s Group again serves excellent roast goose with cabbage and dumplings
- Lovers of sweets can choose among a great variety of pastries served with coffee or tea.
- In the forecourt, a great variety of farmers’ products are on sale, with the delicious smell of cake wafting through the air.
- In the courtyard, the enticing smell of the “Living Bakery’s” freshly baked Danish pastries promises sweet palate pleasers
On both days you can join guided church, museum and organ tours
Of course – thanks to the support of the town of Steyr – the popular vintage bus again travels between Steyr and Gleink.
A free shuttle service between the parking places at the Ennstalstrasse and the market is available as well.
Adults € 3.00 | children free
Free shuttle bus from the GFM parking lot / Ennserstrasse to Gleink.